Senior Software Engineer
- Confer and liaise with software engineers in Indian subsidiary regarding development, implementation and customization of proprietary software using Power Builder 10.5 and Oracle 11g.
- Monitor and track subsidiary’s development of proprietary tools consistent with client needs.
- Develop and maintain shipment labels using Label matrix 8.7 and making sure it is customer compliant.
- Prepare daily reports making sure EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) transmission in and out of the organization is functioning normally.
- Monitor use of Power Builder Foundations Class (PFC) libraries and services to develop and maintain objects.
- B.S. in Computer Science plus 5 years of progressively responsible experience as software engineer required.
- Must possess 5 years progressively responsible experience using Power Builder and Oracle plus 2 years experience developing software for the apparel import industry.
- Must have experience in creating customer compliant shipping labels using Label matrix software and implementing label printing using industry standard label printers from makers like Zebra and Monarch.
Mail Resumes to: Recruiting Director, 1090 King Georges Post Road, Suite 1101, Edison, NJ 08837.